1. Fickle Future...
You are only as good as your last
2. Lack of Instant Financial
60-90 day billing
3. Lack of Positive Cash Flow...
Big gaps between pay days
4. It's a present tense business...
When you stop, it stops
5. You have no financial leverage...
Building a financial future one step at
a time is difficult.
6. Ego Driven Business...
Everyone looks out for "Number One"
"Cold Calling" is not easy for most
8. No real apprenticeship...
Very little "Pass Me Down Wisdom"
9. Desk Fee Dilemma...
No one wants to pay desk fee,
particularly the interest on outstanding desk fees.
10. It all depends on you!
You're in the business for yourself and
unfortunately for yourself
What if it didn't
have to be this way?